- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 28
The New York Times more than a year agoAfter days of intensifying pressure from runners, politicians and the general public to call off the New York City Marathon in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, city officials and the event's organizers decided Friday afternoon to cancel the race. ... Read more
- Do you believe in sticking out a tough marriage or moving on when it gets ...
- Man buys $1300 of ice cream for dozens of strangers: does pure altruism ...
- Bill Maher sorry for dropping N-word. Can white comics use it in their jokes?
- NY Times asks: is an open marriage a happier marriage? What's your view?
- Child marriage legal in most US states, no min. age in 27. Should there be ...
- Should the fight vs. illegal drugs focus mainly on treatment or enforcement?