- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 28
The New York Times more than a year agoAfter days of intensifying pressure from runners, politicians and the general public to call off the New York City Marathon in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, city officials and the event's organizers decided Friday afternoon to cancel the race. ... Read more
- Father's Day 2018: is a father's parenting role secondary to the mother's?
- Giuliani: 'I don't respect a porn star like I respect a career women': agree?
- Miss America drops swimsuit competition, won't judge physical beauty. Like?
- #Livingwhileblack: do you think there's systematic, pervasive racism in the ...
- Starbucks shuts for a day for diversity training after race incident-good ...
- Convicted child molester ace baseball pitcher goes undrafted-deserves a ...