- Comments: 40 |
- Votes: 12
CNN about 1M ago(CNN)The criminal complaint charging former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter for the death of George Floyd offers key clues about the Hennepin County Attorney's Office's approach to the enormously high-stakes prosecution that will unfold over the coming months. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-participated 90% - Convince Me 10% - N-just Fired 0% - N-reinstate 0%
- Trump's Just Dept. fires top prosecutor investigating Trump & allies. OK?
- Justice Dept. wants power to detain people without trial during emergency. ...
- Dead UK teen's family demands justice: send US diplomat's wife back or ...
- Cops can search cars if they smell weed: should that apply where it's legal?
- Black Lives Matter vs. Trump: should statues linked to Confederacy be ...
- Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben's brands on the way out. should they be retired?