- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 45
New Statesman more than a year agoDirector George Lucas has sold his Lucasfilms production company, responsible for the Star Wars franchise, to The Walt Disney company . We answer five questions on the deal. What are the details of the deal? George Lucas has sold his Lucasfilms productio ... Read more
- RIP Stan Lee, king of comics: are his superheroes good for society?
- Movie on Neil Armstrong/moon landing intentionally omits planting US flag. ...
- Black actor Idri Elba may be next James Bond. Should 007 stay Caucasian?
- 'This Is America' roasts liberals, conservatives. Is Sacha Baron Cohen funny?
- Scarlett Johansson won't play trans man in film after criticism. Right call?
- Michael Jackson pedophilia expose shocks fans: does it change how you see ...