- Comments: 9 |
- Votes: 9
Yahoo News about 1M agoHere's some advice when driving away from a traffic stop. Don't piss off the police, but if you can't resist that urge, revel in your constitutional right to behave rudely. The story in the news right now is that a Michigan woman, Debra Lee Cruise-Gulyas, was pulled over almost two years ago in a town not far from C/D's Ann Arbor office. Cruise-Gulyas stuck her middle finger out her car window while driving away from the police officer, Matthew Minard, who had just handed her a citation for a non-moving violation. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-free Speech 50% - Wrong But Legal 25% - Convince Me 0% - N-ticket Or More 25%
- Columbine shooting, 20 years on: what's most important vs. school shootings?
- 'Red Flag' laws let police seize guns if you're deemed to be a danger. ...
- Sanders: felons in jail should be allowed to vote from behind bars. Agree?
- Man arrested for keeping 86-inch TV send to his house by mistake. Fair?
- Anger as charges dropped against Smollett. Did the actor fake 'racist' ...
- Intl. Woman's Day: will the #MeToo movement achieve greater equality for ...