- Comments: 18 |
- Votes: 14
The Politico about 1M agoPresident Donald Trump claimed credit Tuesday morning for successes in the ongoing campaign against Islamic State militants in Iraq, telling a radio host that he had "totally changed the attitudes of the military." "It had to do with the people I put in and it had to do with rules of engagement. We weren't fighting to win. We were fighting to be politically correct," Trump told radio host Chris Plante, a seeming dig at the Obama administration. The president's remark comes on the same day that Islamic State militants were pushed from the capital of their self-described caliphate, the Syrian city of Raqqa. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-changed Tone 10% - Convince Me 30% - N-obama's Policy 10% - N-arabs/russians 50%
- US reportedly halting military aid, training to Syrian rebels. Right move?
- Syria: Israel behind strike near Damascus. OK for them to hit enemies in ...
- Trump orders attack on Syrian air base: do you support the action?
- Syria chemical attack tests Trump foreign policy: how should the US react?
- Congress considering limiting Trump's authority to launch nukes: should they?
- Trump ignores human rights in Philippines, China: should that be a US ...