- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 248
International Business Times more than a year agoIn a 2011 debate, moderated by CNN’s John King, Romney was asked about his stance on FEMA, in light of the organization’s growing budget problems. “I've been in Mississippi and Louisiana and Tennessee and other communities dealing with whether it's the t ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 100% - No 0%
- Trump gives his presidency an A+: 'can I go higher?' What do you think?
- Trump, GOP decry voter fraud as recounts proceed: which party does it more?
- Trump fires natl. sec. official after Melania calls for it. OK to be ...
- Democrats add more wins as final midterm votes tallied: was it a Blue Wave?
- New Trump order: refugees can only apply at official border crossings. Agree?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...