- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 250
International Business Times more than a year agoIn a 2011 debate, moderated by CNN’s John King, Romney was asked about his stance on FEMA, in light of the organization’s growing budget problems. “I've been in Mississippi and Louisiana and Tennessee and other communities dealing with whether it's the t ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 25% - Convince Me 25% - No 50%
- Jewish groups upset as Trump says voting for Democrats is disloyal. Is that ...
- Trump interested in buying Greenland from Denmark. Like the idea?
- New rule for immigrants requires min. income, education for green cards. ...
- Would you boycott businesses that support opposing political points of view?
- Trump criticized after largest ICE raids of presidency nab 680-support them?
- FUCT clothing line wins case: Supreme Court ends ban on obscene brandnames. ...