- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 250
International Business Times more than a year agoIn a 2011 debate, moderated by CNN’s John King, Romney was asked about his stance on FEMA, in light of the organization’s growing budget problems. “I've been in Mississippi and Louisiana and Tennessee and other communities dealing with whether it's the t ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 25% - Convince Me 25% - No 50%
- 4th of July 2020: what would the Founding Fathers think of President Trump?
- Bolton's bombshells? New book alleges many misdeeds. Does it matter?
- Biden to black radio host: 'you ain't black' if you back Trump campaign. OK?
- Obama bashes Trump decisions, corona response: will his campaigning help ...
- Kushner won't rule out delaying 2020 US presidential election. Your view?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?