- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 250
International Business Times more than a year agoIn a 2011 debate, moderated by CNN’s John King, Romney was asked about his stance on FEMA, in light of the organization’s growing budget problems. “I've been in Mississippi and Louisiana and Tennessee and other communities dealing with whether it's the t ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 25% - Convince Me 25% - No 50%
- White House purging staff from government deemed disloyal to Trump agenda. ...
- Which of the leading Democratic candidates has the best chance to beat Trump?
- Trump team defends removal of impeachment witnesses from NSA, White House. ...
- Trump approval rating up to 49% post impeachment trial-did it help or hurt ...
- Impeachment vote today in Senate: how would you vote if you were there?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?