- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 248
International Business Times more than a year agoIn a 2011 debate, moderated by CNN’s John King, Romney was asked about his stance on FEMA, in light of the organization’s growing budget problems. “I've been in Mississippi and Louisiana and Tennessee and other communities dealing with whether it's the t ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 100% - No 0%
- Rudy Giuliani keeps creating controversy: helping or hurting Trump's case?
- Group threatens to shame non-voters: do you consider voting a duty or a ...
- Bloomberg: epidemic of dishonesty is danger to democracy. Which side lies ...
- Is Hillary Clinton's continued high profile helping or hurting the Democrats?
- Will Kanye West's newfound support for Trump affect the President's ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...