- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 250
International Business Times more than a year agoIn a 2011 debate, moderated by CNN’s John King, Romney was asked about his stance on FEMA, in light of the organization’s growing budget problems. “I've been in Mississippi and Louisiana and Tennessee and other communities dealing with whether it's the t ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 25% - Convince Me 25% - No 50%
- Trump plans massive 4th of July party in DC with presidential address: like?
- Trump defies Congress: rejects subpoenas, exec privilege on Mueller report: ...
- Pelosi: Trump goading Democrats to impeach. Would a failed effort help them?
- If Trump loses 2020 election, do you think he'll leave the White House ...
- AG Barr's wide-ranging probe of FBI 'spying' on Trump campaign begins. ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...