- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 248
International Business Times more than a year agoIn a 2011 debate, moderated by CNN’s John King, Romney was asked about his stance on FEMA, in light of the organization’s growing budget problems. “I've been in Mississippi and Louisiana and Tennessee and other communities dealing with whether it's the t ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 100% - No 0%
- US voters say immigration top issue, economy close second. What's yours?
- Have you had friendships/relationships suffer over support/opposition to ...
- July 4 poll: record low number of Americans are 'extremely proud'. Your view?
- Michael Cohen sounds like he may flip on Trump-should the President be ...
- Death threats for Democrat: will divisions in the US finally lead to ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?