- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 248
International Business Times more than a year agoIn a 2011 debate, moderated by CNN’s John King, Romney was asked about his stance on FEMA, in light of the organization’s growing budget problems. “I've been in Mississippi and Louisiana and Tennessee and other communities dealing with whether it's the t ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 100% - No 0%
- Do you think Trump's angry tweetstorms are impulsive or calculated, planned?
- As Mueller expands Trump probe, threats grow President may fire him. Can he?
- President declares complete power to pardon. Can the President pardon ...
- Trump slams AG Sessions in NYT: wish I'd never hired him. Should the AG ...
- Trump: a 'violation' if special counsel investigates family's finances. ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...