- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 248
International Business Times more than a year agoIn a 2011 debate, moderated by CNN’s John King, Romney was asked about his stance on FEMA, in light of the organization’s growing budget problems. “I've been in Mississippi and Louisiana and Tennessee and other communities dealing with whether it's the t ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 0% - Convince Me 100% - No 0%
- Only 7% of Congress female: which party addresses their needs, values better?
- Obama hits midterm campaign trail-bashes Trump/GOP. Can he help Dems win ...
- Trump demands NYT reveal ID of oped author 'for national security'. Agree?
- Trump blasts 'gutless' NYT oped by anon admin source-may be treason. Your ...
- Trump calls Woodward's searing White House exposé 'fiction'-who do you ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...