- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 250
International Business Times more than a year agoIn a 2011 debate, moderated by CNN’s John King, Romney was asked about his stance on FEMA, in light of the organization’s growing budget problems. “I've been in Mississippi and Louisiana and Tennessee and other communities dealing with whether it's the t ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 25% - Convince Me 25% - No 50%
- Are the new Democratic liberals like Ocasio-Cortez good for the party?
- Electoral college under attack by Democrats but Trump likes it now: your ...
- Elizabeth Warren wants Confederate statues off federal land, in museums. ...
- Trump on McCain: 'never a fan'. Is it OK for him to attack the dead senator?
- Trump: no rising threat of white nationalism after New Zealand massacre. ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...