- Comments: 36 |
- Votes: 18
Yahoo News about 1M agoVladimir Putin was on track to win a record fourth term in Russia's presidential vote, exit polls showed, extending his 18-year rule amid escalating confrontation with the West over a nerve-agent poisoning in the U.K. The Kremlin's longest-serving leader since Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin got 73.9 percent to extend his presidency by six years to 2024, according to an exit poll by state-run VTsIOM. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 33% - Convince Me 0% - No 67%
- Putin, Russia deny link to killing of Kremlin opponent in Kiev. Believe them?
- Putin's party wins vote, gains 100 seats in parliament. Is Russia a ...
- Putin 'treated badly' says skiing legend-do you think he'll ever give up ...
- Russia stalemated in Ukraine: is Obama's containment policy working?
- China announces end of one-child policy: was it the right idea at the time?
- HK protesters demands rejected, police warn to disperse. How will this end?