- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 200
Kurds to Pursue More Autonomy in a Fallen Syria
The New York Times more than a year agoJust off a main highway that stretches east of this city and slices through a moonscape of craggy hills, a few hundred Syrian Kurdish men have been training for battle, marching through scrub brush and practicing rifle drills. The men, many ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Saudis say Khashoggi died during consulate scuffle, body missing. Believe ...
- Should the US cancel $110B Saudi arms deal if they murdered journo Khashoggi?
- Saudi women to be allowed to drive: real progress or cosmetic changes?
- Threats after Kurds roll dice on independence vote. Will bid for state ...
- Kurds key in Syria, Iraq ISIS fight. Is it time for an independent Kurdistan?
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?