- Comments: 12 |
- Votes: 9
The Washington Post 2M agoScientists announced a new therapy that seems likely to benefit 90 percent of people who have cystic fibrosis, until now a terribly debilitating disease. As we noted in an editorial, the achievement is the result of a generation of persistence by patient advocates and scientists who never threw in the towel, even when the goal seemed impossible. ... Read more
Results in this view: Optimistic 71% - Convince Me 14% - Pessimistic 14%
- 2019 draws to a close: was it a good year for the world?
- Elon Musk not guilty of libel for tweet calling cave rescuer 'pedo guy'. ...
- Nikki Haley: Confederate flag stood for service, sacrifice and heritage. ...
- Many Native Americans view Thanksgiving as a day of mourning: is that fair?
- Dead UK teen's family demands justice: send US diplomat's wife back or ...
- Cops can search cars if they smell weed: should that apply where it's legal?