- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 120
Chick-fil-A plans to stop supporting antigay groups
Philly.com more than a year agoChick-fil-A has pledged to stop giving money to antigay groups and to back off political and social debates after an executive's comments this summer landed the fast-food chain smack in the middle of the gay marriage debate. ... Read more
- Fallon, Kimmel, others slammed for past blackface skits: OK to use in comedy?
- Universal basic income: should govt. give everyone a guaranteed minimum ...
- Arizona considers declaring porn a public health crisis. Do you agree?
- Americans honor Martin Luther King Jr. Would his message still resonate ...
- 'A happy, healthy marriage is one of the most important things in life.' ...
- New law would check your social media account before you can buy a gun. Fair?