- Comments: 8 |
- Votes: 6
CNN about 1M agoNew York (CNN Business)"Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker" capped off Disney (DIS)'s landmark year, and the story of the Skywalkers, with a big opening weekend at the box office. The film, the ninth chapter in the space saga, brought in an estimated $176 million in North America. That makes "Rise of Skywalker" the third highest-grossing opening of 2019. ... Read more
Results in this view: Liked It 67% - Haven't Seen It 33% - Disliked It 0% - Won't See It 0%
- Entertainment world braces for VR revolution. Will it be a better experience?
- Alec Baldwin can't see playing Trump on SNL anymore. Will you miss him?
- Disneyland's 'Star Wars World' set to open. Do you/your family want to go?
- Avengers 'Endgame' smashes 'Star Wars' box office records. Which is bigger ...
- Michael Jackson pedophilia expose shocks fans: does it change how you see ...
- Michael Jackson's alleged sex abuse exposed in new movie. Believe accusers?