- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 174
National Journal more than a year agoAmericans think it is more important to extend the Bush-era tax cuts for families earning less than $250,000 a year, as President Obama proposed on Monday, than extending them for all taxpayers, as advocated by congressional Republicans and presumptive GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney ... Read more
- Sanders and Biden last men standing: who will win the Democratic primary?
- Trump to block funds to 'sanctuary' cities that don't cooperate with ICE. OK?
- Senate calls first witnesses in Biden/Ukraine probe. Should this happen?
- White House purging staff from government deemed disloyal to Trump agenda. ...
- Which of the leading Democratic candidates has the best chance to beat Trump?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?