- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 174
National Journal more than a year agoAmericans think it is more important to extend the Bush-era tax cuts for families earning less than $250,000 a year, as President Obama proposed on Monday, than extending them for all taxpayers, as advocated by congressional Republicans and presumptive GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney ... Read more
- Trump says he'll own government shutdown over border wall. Who will cave ...
- GOP state legislatures stripping new Democrat governors of power-fair ...
- Former Fox host to be US' UN ambassador. In general, is experience overrated?
- RIP George HW Bush - oversaw end of Cold War: think he was a good president?
- Tense times for Trump, Mueller: how do you think the investigation will end?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...