- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 174
National Journal more than a year agoAmericans think it is more important to extend the Bush-era tax cuts for families earning less than $250,000 a year, as President Obama proposed on Monday, than extending them for all taxpayers, as advocated by congressional Republicans and presumptive GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney ... Read more
- Trump calls for probe into 'Spygate': OK to place informant in his campaign?
- Democrats search for an agenda: what's the main thing they stand for today?
- Rudy Giuliani keeps creating controversy: helping or hurting Trump's case?
- Group threatens to shame non-voters: do you consider voting a duty or a ...
- Bloomberg: epidemic of dishonesty is danger to democracy. Which side lies ...
- After new court loss, Trump targets liberal 9th Circuit Court for breakup. ...