- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 29
ABC News more than a year agoThe stunning Texas victory of Ted Cruz, a young Tea Party-backed Republican over an establishment candidate vying for a Senate seat, has already so emboldened the insurgent conservative movement that activists are warning Mitt Romney he had better get on board. ... Read more
- Trump launching 'Keep America Great' 2020 campaign: kept promises to voters?
- Trump would listen to foreign intel agents if they had dirt on opponents. OK?
- Political correctness 'a cancer on progressivism'. Backlash outweighs ...
- 21 Democratic candidates-not one open atheist: would an atheist be able to ...
- Trump admin pushing hard to add citizenship question to census. Do you agree?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...