- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 29
ABC News more than a year agoThe stunning Texas victory of Ted Cruz, a young Tea Party-backed Republican over an establishment candidate vying for a Senate seat, has already so emboldened the insurgent conservative movement that activists are warning Mitt Romney he had better get on board. ... Read more
- Ronald Reagan's daughter says father would be appalled by Trump. Is that so?
- Trump axes ex-CIA chief Brennan's security clearance over criticism. Fair?
- An Omarosa spurned: would a tape of Trump using the N-word change anything?
- Charlottesville anniversary: Neo-Nazis march in DC. Has Trump condemned ...
- Special elections show voters shifting blue-will Dems get their Nov. blue ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?