- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 29
ABC News more than a year agoThe stunning Texas victory of Ted Cruz, a young Tea Party-backed Republican over an establishment candidate vying for a Senate seat, has already so emboldened the insurgent conservative movement that activists are warning Mitt Romney he had better get on board. ... Read more
- Trump fires intel IG who reported whistleblower complaint to Congress. OK?
- Sanders and Biden last men standing: who will win the Democratic primary?
- Trump to block funds to 'sanctuary' cities that don't cooperate with ICE. OK?
- Senate calls first witnesses in Biden/Ukraine probe. Should this happen?
- White House purging staff from government deemed disloyal to Trump agenda. ...
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?