- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 29
ABC News more than a year agoThe stunning Texas victory of Ted Cruz, a young Tea Party-backed Republican over an establishment candidate vying for a Senate seat, has already so emboldened the insurgent conservative movement that activists are warning Mitt Romney he had better get on board. ... Read more
- Has the presidency helped or hurt the Trump brand, business in the long term?
- Former FBI chief admits discussions to remove Trump from office. Acceptable?
- Trump's attorney general will refuse to testify if subpoenaed by Congress. ...
- Should VA governor, others who wore blackface decades ago resign (if true)?
- Trump to address the nation tonight: how would you rate the State of the ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...