- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 151
The Washington Post more than a year agoMy sons never liked online classes; it is BORING to watch a lecture online and too easy to get a sandwich in the middle of everything because, after all, who is watching? Can you imagine students, who are already having a hard time attending to lectures in person actually making the effort to sit through an online lecture ... Read more
- Outrage as 2nd graders perform in blackface for Black History Week: ever OK?
- Utah's new 'free-range parenting' law let parents leave kids on their own. ...
- Spanking banned in 52 countries - but not in US. Is corporal punishment ...
- Parents, students back teacher who fed live puppy to snapping turtle: fire ...
- School head fired for not disclosing friendship with pedophile: is that fair?
- Neo-Nazis burn swastika after rally: support their right to march in public?