- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 151
The Washington Post more than a year agoMy sons never liked online classes; it is BORING to watch a lecture online and too easy to get a sandwich in the middle of everything because, after all, who is watching? Can you imagine students, who are already having a hard time attending to lectures in person actually making the effort to sit through an online lecture ... Read more
- US Pediatricians: spanking harms children. Should parents be allowed to do ...
- Connected generation: are smartphones making kids more or less happy?
- Should schools be allowed to paddle children as punishment for bad behavior?
- LeBron James takes on NCAA over paying student athletes: does ban makes ...
- Mom arrested for allowing 10-yr-old to get a tattoo. Does she deserve it?
- Children+parents+grandparents: is it good to live in a multigenerational ...