- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 151
The Washington Post more than a year agoMy sons never liked online classes; it is BORING to watch a lecture online and too easy to get a sandwich in the middle of everything because, after all, who is watching? Can you imagine students, who are already having a hard time attending to lectures in person actually making the effort to sit through an online lecture ... Read more
- Girl barred from wearing MAGA hat says school violating her free speech. ...
- ICE sets up fake university to hook foreign students, catches 147. Good idea?
- 11-yr-old arrested for not saying pledge of allegiance, threats, Justifiable?
- Is it OK to monitor, snoop through your teenager's electronic devices?
- OK for parents to play favorites with their kids or is impartiality the goal?
- Intl. Woman's Day: will the #MeToo movement achieve greater equality for ...