- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 151
The Washington Post more than a year agoMy sons never liked online classes; it is BORING to watch a lecture online and too easy to get a sandwich in the middle of everything because, after all, who is watching? Can you imagine students, who are already having a hard time attending to lectures in person actually making the effort to sit through an online lecture ... Read more
- Is a college education after high school still the best option for most ...
- Frats under fire for hazing deaths-could Greek system last if booze was ...
- AI toys latest Christmas craze: should kids form emotional bonds with robots?
- Sexism, gender stereotypes set in childhood:-can schools teach gender ...
- High school football coaches barred from praying with their teams. Agree?
- Will the #MeToo movement lead to lasting change in how women are treated?