- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 12
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoHowever, a tempered response from the North's main ally, China, which expressed regret but called for a careful reaction, suggests that a push for fresh action by the world body is likely to struggle. A Chinese foreign ministry spokesman, Hong Lei, said ... Read more
- Trump says NK 'no longer a nuclear threat': was the historic summit a ...
- Do you think Kim Jong Un is sincere about wanting to modernize, denuclearize?
- Trump & Kim set to meet in Singapore. What's the most likely outcome?
- Trump cancels Kim summit, cites 'tremendous hostility'. Right move?
- Trump & Kim meeting set: does Trump deserve a Nobel Prize if peace is ...
- China announces end of one-child policy: was it the right idea at the time?