- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 12
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoHowever, a tempered response from the North's main ally, China, which expressed regret but called for a careful reaction, suggests that a push for fresh action by the world body is likely to struggle. A Chinese foreign ministry spokesman, Hong Lei, said ... Read more
- Trump quits Kim summit empty-handed: 'sometimes you have to walk.' Failure?
- Trump-Kim to hold 2nd summit: if you were Kim, would you agree to ...
- Korea summit brings more pledges of peace, disarmament. Is Kim Jong Un ...
- Trump says NK 'no longer a nuclear threat': was the historic summit a ...
- Do you think Kim Jong Un is sincere about wanting to modernize, denuclearize?
- China announces end of one-child policy: was it the right idea at the time?