- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
Chicago Tribune more than a year agoThe American Academy of Pediatrics has shifted its official position on the contentious issue of infant circumcision, stating Monday that the medical benefits of the procedure for baby boys outweigh the small risks. In its first new policy statement on t ... Read more
- Obama blasts GOP health care bill, say it will 'do you harm'. Cuts too much?
- Is it important for a woman to become a mother at some point in her life?
- Teen pregnancies @ historic low: at what point is a woman ready to be a ...
- Couple to bring baby with fatal condition to term, donate organs. Do the ...
- Drastic organ donor shortage: would you donate a kidney if you were a match?
- Trump takes US out of Paris climate treaty: was it a bad deal for the ...