- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
Chicago Tribune more than a year agoThe American Academy of Pediatrics has shifted its official position on the contentious issue of infant circumcision, stating Monday that the medical benefits of the procedure for baby boys outweigh the small risks. In its first new policy statement on t ... Read more
- Canada legalizing marijuana for adults: state to grow/sell + home grown. ...
- Should a woman be allowed to smoke while she's pregnant or nursing a baby?
- KY law requiring pre-abortion ultrasound faces first legal test. Let it ...
- 1/4 of beer drinkers say they're switching to pot. Positive health trend?
- CBO: GOP's health care reboot to make 14M uninsured. Support the new plan?
- Trump to sign executive order rescinding Obama-era climate change rules. ...