- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
Chicago Tribune more than a year agoThe American Academy of Pediatrics has shifted its official position on the contentious issue of infant circumcision, stating Monday that the medical benefits of the procedure for baby boys outweigh the small risks. In its first new policy statement on t ... Read more
- Democrat debate: O'Rourke, Yang propose decriminalizing opioids, heroin. ...
- CBD oil trend: do you think CBD products provide health benefits?
- Vaping deaths raise alarms: should flavored vaping products be banned?
- Menopause breakthrough will let older women have children: is it ever too ...
- Elon Musk working on computer chip to embed in your brain. Would you do it?
- 2020 'key year for climate change action'-will the world rise to the ...