- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
Chicago Tribune more than a year agoThe American Academy of Pediatrics has shifted its official position on the contentious issue of infant circumcision, stating Monday that the medical benefits of the procedure for baby boys outweigh the small risks. In its first new policy statement on t ... Read more
- More Americans smoking cannabis daily: do you think marijuana is addictive?
- San Francisco to set up safe injection sites for drug users. Good idea?
- FDA taking action to stem youth e-cig epidemic: may ban flavors. Good idea?
- More than a third of Americans sleep deprived: how much sleep do you average?
- Fat-positive model Tess Holliday on Cosmo cover: does she promote obesity?
- UN scientist's report: 12 years to stop 'catastrophic' climate change. Can ...