- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
Chicago Tribune more than a year agoThe American Academy of Pediatrics has shifted its official position on the contentious issue of infant circumcision, stating Monday that the medical benefits of the procedure for baby boys outweigh the small risks. In its first new policy statement on t ... Read more
- Coronavirus claims first non-Chinese victim: does the epidemic worry you?
- US life expectancy down again. What do you think of the US health care ...
- Democrat debate: O'Rourke, Yang propose decriminalizing opioids, heroin. ...
- CBD oil trend: do you think CBD products provide health benefits?
- Vaping deaths raise alarms: should flavored vaping products be banned?
- Australia PM panned for coal support as country burns. Climate change to ...