- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
Chicago Tribune more than a year agoThe American Academy of Pediatrics has shifted its official position on the contentious issue of infant circumcision, stating Monday that the medical benefits of the procedure for baby boys outweigh the small risks. In its first new policy statement on t ... Read more
- Trump says he's taking unproven hydroxychloroquine vs. Covid-what do you ...
- Trump wants schools to reopen, Fauci says it's too early.Who do you trust?
- Most states begin reopening their economies: right time to open up America?
- Trump axes WHO funding, says they flubbed early pandemic response. Right ...
- When should governments lift the lockdowns, let things get back to normal?
- Hunting on long, slow decline in the US. Are you sad to see it disappearing?