- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
Chicago Tribune more than a year agoThe American Academy of Pediatrics has shifted its official position on the contentious issue of infant circumcision, stating Monday that the medical benefits of the procedure for baby boys outweigh the small risks. In its first new policy statement on t ... Read more
- Pope says abortion for birth defects is like Nazi eugenics: fair comparison?
- Calls for better antidepressant drugs as suicides spike: is that what's ...
- Is Alcoholics Anonymous' 12-step treatment the best way to kick the bottle?
- Scientists successfully reanimate brains: would you want to live forever?
- Football blamed for 13-yr-old boy's death: ban the sport for kids 12 & under?
- Puerto Rico hurricane death toll est. near 5K: did W. House get response ...