- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
Chicago Tribune more than a year agoThe American Academy of Pediatrics has shifted its official position on the contentious issue of infant circumcision, stating Monday that the medical benefits of the procedure for baby boys outweigh the small risks. In its first new policy statement on t ... Read more
- Judge strikes down Obamacare: will the GOP eventually succeed in killing it?
- When cheap DNA tests can check for any possible anomaly will you want to ...
- Global outcry as first baby with DNA edited by CRISPR tech born. Is that ...
- 69-yr-old man wants to legally change his age to 49: that's how he feels. OK?
- Young people having less sex, masturbating more. Is that bad for society?
- City kill beavers after their dams cause flooding. Is that OK?