- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
Chicago Tribune more than a year agoThe American Academy of Pediatrics has shifted its official position on the contentious issue of infant circumcision, stating Monday that the medical benefits of the procedure for baby boys outweigh the small risks. In its first new policy statement on t ... Read more
- Couple to bring baby with fatal condition to term, donate organs. Do the ...
- Drastic organ donor shortage: would you donate a kidney if you were a match?
- Who bears the most responsibility for the opioid epidemic sweeping America?
- Artificial womb being developed: will pregnancy one day be a thing of the ...
- Canada legalizing marijuana for adults: state to grow/sell + home grown. ...
- Trump urged to dump Paris climate change accord by GOP senators. Your advice?