- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 74
Chicago Tribune more than a year agoThe American Academy of Pediatrics has shifted its official position on the contentious issue of infant circumcision, stating Monday that the medical benefits of the procedure for baby boys outweigh the small risks. In its first new policy statement on t ... Read more
- Paris tackles public urination with exposed, open-air urinals. Good idea?
- Jesse James Decker blasted for pic nursing baby while drinking wine. ...
- Should the terminally ill be allowed to choose when and how they die?
- Vaping giant accused of targeting minors. From what age should vaping be ...
- Trump admin fighting policies promoting breastfeeding: should it be ...
- Are the record California wildfires clearly linked to manmade climate change?