- Comments: 9 |
- Votes: 13
Slate about 1M agoLindsey Graham is hopping mad at Saudi Arabia's "crazy," "dangerous" Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and has been saying so into every camera and tape recorder that's approached his face this week. After a briefing Wednesday by CIA Director Gina Haspel about MBS' alleged culpability in the killing of reporter Jamal Khashoggi, Graham told reporters, "Saudi Arabia is put on notice that business as usual has come to an end for me. I will not look at the kingdom the same way that I used to look at it." ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-end Arms Sales 67% - Rebuke Only 11% - Convince Me 0% - N-ally/overkill 22%
- Pompeo trashes Obama's foreign policies in Cairo: did he fail in the Mideast?
- Trump says he'll support Saudis regardless of Khashoggi murder. Right move?
- Saudis say Khashoggi died during consulate scuffle, body missing. Believe ...
- Should the US cancel $110B Saudi arms deal if they murdered journo Khashoggi?
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?
- Arab liberals decry claim that region is not ready for democracy. Is that ...