- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 116
The Washington Post more than a year agoDoes Obama's win last night mean tax hikes for the rich are on their way? That's what leading Democrats and liberal supporters of the president are saying this morning: The president and victorious congressional Democrats campaigned heavily on raising taxes on the wealthy, and voters approved of that message, so Democrats should strengthen their push to let the Bush cuts for upper-income households expire, they say. ... Read more
- Trump says he'll own government shutdown over border wall. Who will cave ...
- GOP state legislatures stripping new Democrat governors of power-fair ...
- Former Fox host to be US' UN ambassador. In general, is experience overrated?
- RIP George HW Bush - oversaw end of Cold War: think he was a good president?
- Tense times for Trump, Mueller: how do you think the investigation will end?
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...