- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 116
The Washington Post more than a year agoDoes Obama's win last night mean tax hikes for the rich are on their way? That's what leading Democrats and liberal supporters of the president are saying this morning: The president and victorious congressional Democrats campaigned heavily on raising taxes on the wealthy, and voters approved of that message, so Democrats should strengthen their push to let the Bush cuts for upper-income households expire, they say. ... Read more
- Trump under fire from all sides for trusting Putin over US intel: your view?
- US voters say immigration top issue, economy close second. What's yours?
- Have you had friendships/relationships suffer over support/opposition to ...
- July 4 poll: record low number of Americans are 'extremely proud'. Your view?
- Michael Cohen sounds like he may flip on Trump-should the President be ...
- Supreme Court at middle of culture war: do the justices have too much power?