- Comments: 5 |
- Votes: 6
Yahoo News about 1M agoWASHINGTON - National security adviser Robert O'Brien said Tuesday evening there had been "absolutely" no retaliation involved in Friday's departure of Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council, even as President Trump seemed to indicate that the military would "look into" whether to take disciplinary action against the Army officer. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-loyalty/policy 33% - Convince Me 0% - N-did Their Job 67%
- Sanders and Biden last men standing: who will win the Democratic primary?
- Trump to block funds to 'sanctuary' cities that don't cooperate with ICE. OK?
- Senate calls first witnesses in Biden/Ukraine probe. Should this happen?
- White House purging staff from government deemed disloyal to Trump agenda. ...
- Which of the leading Democratic candidates has the best chance to beat Trump?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?