- Comments: 2 |
- Votes: 40
FOX News more than a year agoInstability in Egypt, where a newly-elected Islamic government teeters over an angry population, isn't enough to stop the U.S. from sending more than 20 F-16 fighter jets, as part of a $1 billion foreign aid package. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 50% - Convince Me 0% - No 50%
- More troops in Afghanistan, Syria: should US reengage militarily in Mideast?
- ISIS defends last Syria, Iraq bases. Was Obama right to go slow, limit US ...
- Trump gets royal treatment on Mideast tour : can he bring change to the ...
- Mideast waits for big changes from Trump. Should US stop pushing for ...
- Trump lashes US/Iraq military for revealing Mosul attack ...
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?