- Comments: 2 |
- Votes: 40
FOX News more than a year agoInstability in Egypt, where a newly-elected Islamic government teeters over an angry population, isn't enough to stop the U.S. from sending more than 20 F-16 fighter jets, as part of a $1 billion foreign aid package. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 50% - Convince Me 0% - No 50%
- ISIS brides dad apologizes to UK: would you support your child no matter ...
- Trump admin tried to fast track nuke power for Saudi Arabia-should they get ...
- Pompeo trashes Obama's foreign policies in Cairo: did he fail in the Mideast?
- Senate rebuke of Saudis targets arms sales, Yemen war: should US end support?
- Trump says he'll support Saudis regardless of Khashoggi murder. Right move?
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?