- Comments: 2 |
- Votes: 40
FOX News more than a year agoInstability in Egypt, where a newly-elected Islamic government teeters over an angry population, isn't enough to stop the U.S. from sending more than 20 F-16 fighter jets, as part of a $1 billion foreign aid package. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 50% - Convince Me 0% - No 50%
- Mideast waits for big changes from Trump. Should US stop pushing for ...
- Trump lashes US/Iraq military for revealing Mosul attack ...
- Secret report released: was there official Saudi involvement in 9/11 attacks?
- ISIS hits in Istanbul, Dhaka, Baghdad but loses ground, leaders. Who's ...
- Iraqi Kurds capture ISIS fighter from Virginia. What should the US do with ...
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?