- Comments: 2 |
- Votes: 40
FOX News more than a year agoInstability in Egypt, where a newly-elected Islamic government teeters over an angry population, isn't enough to stop the U.S. from sending more than 20 F-16 fighter jets, as part of a $1 billion foreign aid package. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 50% - Convince Me 0% - No 50%
- Saudis say Khashoggi died during consulate scuffle, body missing. Believe ...
- Should the US cancel $110B Saudi arms deal if they murdered journo Khashoggi?
- Saudi women to be allowed to drive: real progress or cosmetic changes?
- Threats after Kurds roll dice on independence vote. Will bid for state ...
- Kurds key in Syria, Iraq ISIS fight. Is it time for an independent Kurdistan?
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?