- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 25
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoHeather Hurlburt: 'Today, arguing that Iran's leaders are rational, and deterrable, is enough to get you called out from a presidential campaign podium.' Photograph: AFP/Getty Images Fifty years after the Cuban missile crisis, three generations of Americ ... Read more
- Would Russia and China be a match for the US & NATO in a conventional war?
- Trump pardons US soldiers convicted of war crimes. Do you support that?
- Bolton to Russian on Venezuela: 'this is our hemisphere'. Makes sense?
- Which do you consider the greater threat: white supremacists or Islamic ...
- Trump calls Confederate leader Robert E. Lee a 'great general'. Do you agree?
- What do you expect from a war between a US coalition and the Iranians?