- Comments: 23 |
- Votes: 17
CNN about 1M agoWashington (CNN)Nikki Haley's surprise resignation as the US ambassador to the United Nations raises the next question: Who fills her shoes? As President Donald Trump heaped praise on Haley's performance during her tenure as the American representative to the world body, he said many people would like to replace her. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-talented/close 10% - Convince Me 20% - N-unqualified 10% - N-inappropriate 60%
- Bipartisan panel: Russia, China could win war: increase military budget. ...
- French pres. denounces nationalism at WW1 centennial: when do you expect WW3?
- Trump says US soldiers will fire on refugees if they throw rocks at border. ...
- Trump declares himself a nationalist: is that a bad thing?
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?
- Trump to Iran: 'NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE US AGAIN.' Are his threats ...