- Comments: 55 |
- Votes: 25
Yahoo News about 1M agoAfter the Trump administration filed suit against California over three of its "sanctuary state" laws, Attorney General Jeff Sessions gave a speech in Sacramento on Wednesday, saying, "California, we have a problem." "A series of actions and events has occurred that directly and adversely impact the work of our federal officers," Sessions said in his speech to a group of several hundred law enforcement officers. Singling out Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf for tipping off undocumented immigrants about upcoming ICE raids in and around the sanctuary city, Sessions said, "A refusal to apprehend and deport those, especially the criminal element, effectively rejects all immigration law and creates an open-borders system. Open borders is a radical, irrational idea that cannot be accepted." ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-good+legal 40% - Convince Me 20% - N-but Should Try 7% - N-wrong/illegal 33%
- White House considering plan to drug test food stamp recipients. Good idea?
- Should US copy new UK law that forced companies to expose huge gender pay ...
- Trump tweets that Amazon causes 'tremendous loss to US', stock plunges: ...
- China warns US on trade: do you agree with Trump that China treats US ...
- Toys 'R Us closing all stores: do you shop for toys, electronics mostly ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?