- Comments: 65 |
- Votes: 12
Yahoo News about 1M agoDemocratic presidential contender Joe Biden hit back at President Trump in a tweet Thursday, after Trump hurled insults at Biden and his son, Hunter, at a Minneapolis rally. "I spent my night at the HRC forum talking about the fundamental respect every human being deserves. You spent yours showing how little respect for anyone else you have. America is so much stronger than your weakness," tweeted Biden, after appearing at a town hall event on LGBT rights. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-effective 25% - Y-both Of Them 13% - Convince Me 50% - N-no Big Effect 13%
- Public Trump impeachment hearings begin: are they harming the President?
- 47% of Americans agree with Trump that whistleblower should be outed. Do you?
- Top Trump officials Kelly, Tillerson resisted/subverted agenda from ...
- US presidential vote one year away: will Trump win reelection?
- US admitted zero refugees in October, first time in 18 years. Right approach?
- Partisan divide on Supreme Court leads to calls for more justices. Good idea?