- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 44
Global Post more than a year agoOWL’S HEAD, Maine – As the turmoil in the Arab World goes from bad to worse, confusion to chaos, the always relevant question becomes even more critical: what, if anything, should the United States be doing? But maybe that's no longer the really relevant ... Read more
- Veteran's Day 2018: does the US do enough to honor, support its veterans?
- Have Trump's policies made the US more or less respected internationally?
- Toronto van terror leaves 10 dead: why don't more Islamic attacks hit the US?
- Trump backs off new Russia sanctions over Syria chemical attack: more needed?
- Russia, China pull closer, send US message: united are they stronger than ...
- Do you expect that Iran will eventually acquire nuclear weapons?