- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 44
Global Post more than a year agoOWL’S HEAD, Maine – As the turmoil in the Arab World goes from bad to worse, confusion to chaos, the always relevant question becomes even more critical: what, if anything, should the United States be doing? But maybe that's no longer the really relevant ... Read more
- Trump under fire for calls to fallen soldiers families: is the criticism ...
- World bathed in conflict: is war & violence an inescapable part of humanity?
- US leaving UNESCO citing 'anti-Israel bias', financial concerns. Right move?
- Trump set for UN speech, vows to 'make it great': is the UN doing a good job?
- Elon Musk wants ban on autonomous killer robots. Can the UN ban ...
- Trump decertifies Iran nuke deal-tells Congress fix it or it's dead. Good ...