- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 52
San Francisco Chronicle more than a year agoThe Republican presidential challenger said he would identify and organize those in the Syrian opposition who share American values, then work with American allies to "ensure they obtain the arms they need to defeat Assad's tanks, helicopters and fighter jets." ... Read more
- US reportedly halting military aid, training to Syrian rebels. Right move?
- Syria: Israel behind strike near Damascus. OK for them to hit enemies in ...
- Trump orders attack on Syrian air base: do you support the action?
- Syria chemical attack tests Trump foreign policy: how should the US react?
- Trump reverses US position on Syria: Assad can stay, political reality. ...
- Trump set for UN speech, vows to 'make it great': is the UN doing a good job?