- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 52
San Francisco Chronicle more than a year agoThe Republican presidential challenger said he would identify and organize those in the Syrian opposition who share American values, then work with American allies to "ensure they obtain the arms they need to defeat Assad's tanks, helicopters and fighter jets." ... Read more
- Syrian 'hell on Earth' as war deepens, spreads. Should the US be more ...
- As ISIS capital falls, Trump takes credit for them 'giving up'. Deserves it?
- US reportedly halting military aid, training to Syrian rebels. Right move?
- Syria: Israel behind strike near Damascus. OK for them to hit enemies in ...
- Trump orders attack on Syrian air base: do you support the action?
- Trump nominee to head CIA ran secret torture site. Should she be confirmed?