- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 36
TechCrunch more than a year agoFemale CEOs at public tech companies are incredibly rare, but for them to be 30-something is even rarer. So from the start Mayer was standout, but it's hard to think of a time when a CEO of a major listed tech company has gone on maternity leave.. ... Read more
- News industry desperate for revenue: are you willing to pay for online news?
- Search for 'Idiot' on Google, get photos of Trump. Are they biased against ...
- Elon Musk: man must merge with the machines or risk becoming obsolete. Agree?
- $3K fine for not turning over passwords for airport 'digital strip search'. ...
- Trump decries Google, Facebook bias against him, threatens regulation. Agree?
- Harvard scientists: interstellar object may have been alien probe. Could be?