- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 36
TechCrunch more than a year agoFemale CEOs at public tech companies are incredibly rare, but for them to be 30-something is even rarer. So from the start Mayer was standout, but it's hard to think of a time when a CEO of a major listed tech company has gone on maternity leave.. ... Read more
- Facebook on defensive as NYT oped suggests company should be broken up. ...
- Report says Amazon full of fake reviews. Trust online reviews when you buy?
- Zuckerberg: government should set limits for content on social media: agree?
- Is Facebook having a mainly positive or negative effect on society?
- News industry desperate for revenue: are you willing to pay for online news?
- Harvard scientists: interstellar object may have been alien probe. Could be?