- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 36
TechCrunch more than a year agoFemale CEOs at public tech companies are incredibly rare, but for them to be 30-something is even rarer. So from the start Mayer was standout, but it's hard to think of a time when a CEO of a major listed tech company has gone on maternity leave.. ... Read more
- Is the rise of artificial intelligence more threat or opportunity for ...
- Should Facebook continue policing itself or should the government get ...
- Do you think you're addicted to your smartphone?
- Advanced robots may get 'electronic person' legal status in EU. Good idea?
- Zuckerberg to testify to Congress amid calls for his resignation. Step aside?
- Chance of life elsewhere takes hit as crucial element is very rare. Your ...