- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 36
TechCrunch more than a year agoFemale CEOs at public tech companies are incredibly rare, but for them to be 30-something is even rarer. So from the start Mayer was standout, but it's hard to think of a time when a CEO of a major listed tech company has gone on maternity leave.. ... Read more
- Facebook ex-privacy chief: they won't protect your data, don't care. Do you?
- Google Assistant gets more 'human': will people develop relationships with ...
- New iPhone X features facial recognition access, $999 price tag. Want one?
- Elon Musk keeps warning on AI: far greater threat than N. Korea. Do you ...
- Smartphones, social media shaping the next generation. Good or bad influence?
- Elon Musk plans Mars landing by 2022, then colony. Would you leave the Earth?