- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 36
TechCrunch more than a year agoFemale CEOs at public tech companies are incredibly rare, but for them to be 30-something is even rarer. So from the start Mayer was standout, but it's hard to think of a time when a CEO of a major listed tech company has gone on maternity leave.. ... Read more
- Elon Musk keeps warning on AI: far greater threat than N. Korea. Do you ...
- Smartphones, social media shaping the next generation. Good or bad influence?
- Company implants microchips in employees: would you agree if it had benefits?
- Uber CEO may go in sexism shakeup-will harassment scandal affect their ...
- Tech firms reject claims encryption, secure apps enabling terror. Your view?
- Millions will flock to rare 'American' solar eclipse. Will you be in its ...