- Comments: 12 |
- Votes: 12
FOX News about 1M agoAmazon has been inundated with tens of thousands of potentially fake five-star reviews, according to a new consumer report in the United Kingdom. An investigation by Which? found that of the hundreds of tech products for sale on the Jeff Bezos-led company, many have glowing reviews from unverified purchasers, which is a strong sign of being fake. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-can Tell Fakes 11% - Depends On Site 33% - Convince Me 44% - N-too Many Fakes 11%
- Facebook on defensive as NYT oped suggests company should be broken up. ...
- Zuckerberg: government should set limits for content on social media: agree?
- Is Facebook having a mainly positive or negative effect on society?
- News industry desperate for revenue: are you willing to pay for online news?
- Harvard scientists: interstellar object may have been alien probe. Could be?
- Commercial space ventures look to the moon: should it be open for business?