- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 76
Haaretz more than a year agothis story is by Lebanese army soldiers deploy in the Sunni Muslim-dominated neighborhood of Bab al-Tebbaneh in Tripoli, northern Lebanon, after sectarian clashes between Sunni Muslims and Alawites, August 23, 2012. Photo by Reuters Fresh fighting broke ... Read more
- US reportedly halting military aid, training to Syrian rebels. Right move?
- Syria: Israel behind strike near Damascus. OK for them to hit enemies in ...
- Trump orders attack on Syrian air base: do you support the action?
- Syria chemical attack tests Trump foreign policy: how should the US react?
- Trump reverses US position on Syria: Assad can stay, political reality. ...
- 122 nations approve treaty banning nuclear weapons. Is that a goal you ...