- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 76
Haaretz more than a year agothis story is by Lebanese army soldiers deploy in the Sunni Muslim-dominated neighborhood of Bab al-Tebbaneh in Tripoli, northern Lebanon, after sectarian clashes between Sunni Muslims and Alawites, August 23, 2012. Photo by Reuters Fresh fighting broke ... Read more
- As ISIS capital falls, Trump takes credit for them 'giving up'. Deserves it?
- US reportedly halting military aid, training to Syrian rebels. Right move?
- Syria: Israel behind strike near Damascus. OK for them to hit enemies in ...
- Trump orders attack on Syrian air base: do you support the action?
- Syria chemical attack tests Trump foreign policy: how should the US react?
- Putin wants mutual non-interference pledge for elections. Should US agree?