- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 82
The New York Times more than a year agoAfter decades of hand-wringing, deal making and court rulings, the question of what to do about the ultra-Orthodox — known as Haredim — and the army has now come to what Moshe Halbertal, a professor of Jewish philosophy at Hebrew University, described as “a boiling point, a moral crisis.” ... Read more
- Is boycotting Israel over the occupation anti-semitic or legitimate protest?
- Bernie Sanders says Israel is run by 'racist' government. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu: Israel nation state of Jews only, not state of all its citizens. ...
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu faces 3rd indictment: at what point should accused leaders step ...
- Antisemitic attacks spike in US, Europe: Jews safer in Israel or the ...