- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 23
FOX News more than a year agoAt issue is whether to raise the age at which seniors are eligible for federal government-backed health care. Since Medicare's founding in 1966, the retirement age has stayed at 65. ... Read more
- Study: Americans having less sex than 20 years ago. Why do you think that is?
- Kids living with parents longer, millennials moving back home. Good or bad?
- Trump seen by White Christians as last hope to reverse decline. Your view?
- July 4: if US Founding Fathers visited today, would they like what they ...
- Do you believe in sticking out a tough marriage or moving on when it gets ...
- AG Sessions plans fed crackdown on marijuana to cut violent crime. Makes ...