- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 23
FOX News more than a year agoAt issue is whether to raise the age at which seniors are eligible for federal government-backed health care. Since Medicare's founding in 1966, the retirement age has stayed at 65. ... Read more
- 2019 draws to a close: was it a good year for the world?
- 2019 coming to an end: are you optimistic or pessimistic about 2020?
- Elon Musk not guilty of libel for tweet calling cave rescuer 'pedo guy'. ...
- Nikki Haley: Confederate flag stood for service, sacrifice and heritage. ...
- Many Native Americans view Thanksgiving as a day of mourning: is that fair?
- Dead UK teen's family demands justice: send US diplomat's wife back or ...