- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 23
FOX News more than a year agoAt issue is whether to raise the age at which seniors are eligible for federal government-backed health care. Since Medicare's founding in 1966, the retirement age has stayed at 65. ... Read more
- Study finds 2017 most miserable year globally since 2005. Surprised?
- Sept 11, 18 years on: is the US winning the war on terror?
- Can eye contact (or avoiding it), strange looks be workplace harassment?
- Elon Musk smokes pot during interview: is it OK to consume weed openly today?
- Black Lives Matter 5 years on-has the movement been good or bad for US ...
- White cop goes home to wrong apt., kills black homeowner. Tragic mistake?