- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 23
FOX News more than a year agoAt issue is whether to raise the age at which seniors are eligible for federal government-backed health care. Since Medicare's founding in 1966, the retirement age has stayed at 65. ... Read more
- Do you believe in sticking out a tough marriage or moving on when it gets ...
- Man buys $1300 of ice cream for dozens of strangers: does pure altruism ...
- Bill Maher sorry for dropping N-word. Can white comics use it in their jokes?
- NY Times asks: is an open marriage a happier marriage? What's your view?
- Child marriage legal in most US states, no min. age in 27. Should there be ...
- Should the fight vs. illegal drugs focus mainly on treatment or enforcement?