- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 23
FOX News more than a year agoAt issue is whether to raise the age at which seniors are eligible for federal government-backed health care. Since Medicare's founding in 1966, the retirement age has stayed at 65. ... Read more
- Are you a racist if you want the United States to remain predominantly white?
- Steep drop in % of teens having sex, pregnancies. What's the main reason?
- Catherine Deneuve vs. #Metoo: 'clumsy flirting not a crime'. Has a point?
- Judge blocks Trump from ending immigrant Dreamer program. How should this ...
- H&M pulls ad w/black kid and 'coolest monkey in jungle' hoodie. ...
- Federal law prohibits marijuana smokers (medical also) from owning guns. ...