- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 23
FOX News more than a year agoAt issue is whether to raise the age at which seniors are eligible for federal government-backed health care. Since Medicare's founding in 1966, the retirement age has stayed at 65. ... Read more
- Given a leadership position, would you rather be feared, liked or respected?
- Study: US 18-24 yr olds feel lonelier, less healthy than seniors over 70. ...
- US one of 2 nations with no paid leave for new moms, dads. Need national law?
- Neo-Nazis burn swastika after rally: support their right to march in public?
- How would you react if your partner proposed you have an open relationship?
- Will school shootings finally force politicians to pass aggressive gun ...