- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 23
FOX News more than a year agoAt issue is whether to raise the age at which seniors are eligible for federal government-backed health care. Since Medicare's founding in 1966, the retirement age has stayed at 65. ... Read more
- France debates adding official age of consent for sex: what should the law ...
- International Women's Day: do you consider yourself a feminist?
- 17 dead in new school shooting: what must be done to prevent the next ...
- Are you a racist if you want the United States to remain predominantly white?
- Steep drop in % of teens having sex, pregnancies. What's the main reason?
- Trump wants death penalty for drug traffickers to stem opioid epidemic: ...