- Comments: 15 |
- Votes: 14
The Washington Post about 1M agoThe adult sons of President Trump showed up at the State of the Union address Feb. 5 wearing beards worthy of the 19th century. Don Jr.'s was so dark and satiny it looked like a mink was dozing on his face; Eric's gave him the tawny approachability of a gospel singer in Branson, Mo. (Son-in-law Jared Kushner can join the club when - if? - his peach fuzz sprouts.) ... Read more
Results in this view: Brand Stronger 0% - Convince Me 10% - Brand Battered 80% - Always A Bluff 10%
- If Mueller concludes Trump didn't collude with Russians, will you believe it?
- Mueller files report: no new indictments. Should Democrats keep ...
- Are the new Democratic liberals like Ocasio-Cortez good for the party?
- Electoral college under attack by Democrats but Trump likes it now: your ...
- Elizabeth Warren wants Confederate statues off federal land, in museums. ...
- Kavanaugh accuser set to testify about sexual assault-believe her or ...