- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
Targeted Killing, Pro and Con: What to Make of U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan
National Journal more than a year agoA new report, "Living Under Drones," jointly authored by Stanford University and New York University -- and reviewed on Wednesday by Conor Friedersdorf at The Atlantic -- is harshly critical of the drone campaign in Pakistan. The report argues that the U.S. narrative of drone strikes -- precise, accurate, and limited -- is false. ... Read more
- Trump slaps sanctions on NATO partner Turkey: are the US & Turkey still ...
- Hiroshima anniversary: will nuclear weapons be used again in your lifetime?
- CNN op-ed: press like military, thank both for 'protecting our ...
- Turkey sanctions: should the US be a defender of Christianity around the ...
- Friends in Finland: Trump proclaims new era of US-Russia cooperation. ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?