- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
Targeted Killing, Pro and Con: What to Make of U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan
National Journal more than a year agoA new report, "Living Under Drones," jointly authored by Stanford University and New York University -- and reviewed on Wednesday by Conor Friedersdorf at The Atlantic -- is harshly critical of the drone campaign in Pakistan. The report argues that the U.S. narrative of drone strikes -- precise, accurate, and limited -- is false. ... Read more
- Is the United States' status as a global power declining, stable or ...
- Should Western museums return world's treasures to nations they took them ...
- Bipartisan panel: Russia, China could win war: increase military budget. ...
- French pres. denounces nationalism at WW1 centennial: when do you expect WW3?
- Trump says US soldiers will fire on refugees if they throw rocks at border. ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?