- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
Targeted Killing, Pro and Con: What to Make of U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan
National Journal more than a year agoA new report, "Living Under Drones," jointly authored by Stanford University and New York University -- and reviewed on Wednesday by Conor Friedersdorf at The Atlantic -- is harshly critical of the drone campaign in Pakistan. The report argues that the U.S. narrative of drone strikes -- precise, accurate, and limited -- is false. ... Read more
- Ivanka Trump floated as US's next UN rep after Nikki Haley goes. Good option?
- China-US trade war deepens as warships in near-miss. Expect military ...
- Trump @ UN rejects international order: is nationalism better than globalism?
- Is the global standing of the US stronger / weaker than when Trump took ...
- All US cellphones to get 'Presidential Alert'. Should Trump have that power?
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?