- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
Targeted Killing, Pro and Con: What to Make of U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan
National Journal more than a year agoA new report, "Living Under Drones," jointly authored by Stanford University and New York University -- and reviewed on Wednesday by Conor Friedersdorf at The Atlantic -- is harshly critical of the drone campaign in Pakistan. The report argues that the U.S. narrative of drone strikes -- precise, accurate, and limited -- is false. ... Read more
- Bolton to Russian on Venezuela: 'this is our hemisphere'. Makes sense?
- Which do you consider the greater threat: white supremacists or Islamic ...
- Trump calls Confederate leader Robert E. Lee a 'great general'. Do you agree?
- FBI arrests armed 'citizen's' border guard. Should they be allowed to ...
- Brazil's president on Holocaust: 'forgive, but not forget.' Can it be ...
- US cites Iranian 'provocations', sends warships to Persian Gulf. Is war ...