- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
Targeted Killing, Pro and Con: What to Make of U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan
National Journal more than a year agoA new report, "Living Under Drones," jointly authored by Stanford University and New York University -- and reviewed on Wednesday by Conor Friedersdorf at The Atlantic -- is harshly critical of the drone campaign in Pakistan. The report argues that the U.S. narrative of drone strikes -- precise, accurate, and limited -- is false. ... Read more
- Trump under fire for calls to fallen soldiers families: is the criticism ...
- World bathed in conflict: is war & violence an inescapable part of humanity?
- US leaving UNESCO citing 'anti-Israel bias', financial concerns. Right move?
- Trump set for UN speech, vows to 'make it great': is the UN doing a good job?
- Elon Musk wants ban on autonomous killer robots. Can the UN ban ...
- Trump decertifies Iran nuke deal-tells Congress fix it or it's dead. Good ...