- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
Targeted Killing, Pro and Con: What to Make of U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan
National Journal more than a year agoA new report, "Living Under Drones," jointly authored by Stanford University and New York University -- and reviewed on Wednesday by Conor Friedersdorf at The Atlantic -- is harshly critical of the drone campaign in Pakistan. The report argues that the U.S. narrative of drone strikes -- precise, accurate, and limited -- is false. ... Read more
- How would you characterize the relationship between the United States & ...
- Venezuelan army defectors call on US to arm them. Should the US get involved?
- Trump discussed pulling out of NATO repeatedly: would you support such a ...
- WSJ oped: women in combat a mistake-lethality down, sexual tension up. Agree?
- New Russian supermissile: is US doing enough to keep its military ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?