- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
Targeted Killing, Pro and Con: What to Make of U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan
National Journal more than a year agoA new report, "Living Under Drones," jointly authored by Stanford University and New York University -- and reviewed on Wednesday by Conor Friedersdorf at The Atlantic -- is harshly critical of the drone campaign in Pakistan. The report argues that the U.S. narrative of drone strikes -- precise, accurate, and limited -- is false. ... Read more
- Trump tells Pentagon to prepare for military parade on 4th of July: support?
- Putin wants mutual non-interference pledge for elections. Should US agree?
- Who emerged as the strongest world leader in 2017?
- CNN report on Libya slave trade shocks world. Can slavery ever be stamped ...
- Trump to troops on Thanksgiving-US 'really winning' since he took ...
- Trump backs Iranian protesters: should the US try to push for regime change?