- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
Targeted Killing, Pro and Con: What to Make of U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan
National Journal more than a year agoA new report, "Living Under Drones," jointly authored by Stanford University and New York University -- and reviewed on Wednesday by Conor Friedersdorf at The Atlantic -- is harshly critical of the drone campaign in Pakistan. The report argues that the U.S. narrative of drone strikes -- precise, accurate, and limited -- is false. ... Read more
- Have Trump's policies made the US more or less respected internationally?
- Toronto van terror leaves 10 dead: why don't more Islamic attacks hit the US?
- Trump backs off new Russia sanctions over Syria chemical attack: more needed?
- Russia, China pull closer, send US message: united are they stronger than ...
- Russian diplomats expelled from 20 nations over UK spy poisoning: new Cold ...
- Do you expect that Iran will eventually acquire nuclear weapons?