- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 392
Economic Times more than a year agoChina's biggest advantage has been its cost of labour, but with robotic manufacturing, this cost shrinks to almost zero. The jobs that will be created with the new technologies will primarily be in design and service - the skills that are now in abundance in India ... Read more
- 4-day work week experiment 'great success'. Could that work for most ...
- No women among 100 highest paid athletes: is that justifiable?
- Trump pushes for Russia to be readmitted to G-7 meetings of top nations. ...
- Allies furious as Trump slaps tariffs on products from EU/Mex/Canada. ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?
- Sears goes bankrupt: in an Amazon world, do department stores have a future?