- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 392
Economic Times more than a year agoChina's biggest advantage has been its cost of labour, but with robotic manufacturing, this cost shrinks to almost zero. The jobs that will be created with the new technologies will primarily be in design and service - the skills that are now in abundance in India ... Read more
- Spain killing off the siesta: is long lunch a productivity killer or good ...
- Concern over Trump's deep foreign aid cuts: should US give more or less?
- Intl. Women's Day: are women around the world better off than 10 years ago?
- World's 8 richest people have as much as poorest half. What do you think?
- France gives workers 'right to disconnect': no mails, calls after hours. ...
- Justice Dept. slashes funds to immigrant 'sanctuary cities'. Breaking the ...