- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 392
Economic Times more than a year agoChina's biggest advantage has been its cost of labour, but with robotic manufacturing, this cost shrinks to almost zero. The jobs that will be created with the new technologies will primarily be in design and service - the skills that are now in abundance in India ... Read more
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?
- Far East gives Trump royal treatment: how is he performing on his Asian tour?
- Woman gets paid time off to care for her dogs-'they're my family'. Makes ...
- Bitcoin under pressure: does the global cryptocurrency have a long term ...
- Spain killing off the siesta: is long lunch a productivity killer or good ...
- Dreamers in limbo as Senate rejects all deals: what should happen to them?