- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 1297
Time Magazine more than a year agoAs always, TIME's editors will choose the Person of the Year, but that doesn't mean readers shouldn't have their say. Cast your vote for the person you think most influenced the news this year for better or worse. Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 12, and the winner will be announced on Dec. 14. ... Read more
- Study: Americans having less sex than 20 years ago. Why do you think that is?
- Kids living with parents longer, millennials moving back home. Good or bad?
- Trump seen by White Christians as last hope to reverse decline. Your view?
- July 4: if US Founding Fathers visited today, would they like what they ...
- Do you believe in sticking out a tough marriage or moving on when it gets ...
- Police shaming suspects with FB posts of their arrests, mugshots. Is that OK?