- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 1297
Time Magazine more than a year agoAs always, TIME's editors will choose the Person of the Year, but that doesn't mean readers shouldn't have their say. Cast your vote for the person you think most influenced the news this year for better or worse. Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 12, and the winner will be announced on Dec. 14. ... Read more
- Given a leadership position, would you rather be feared, liked or respected?
- Study: US 18-24 yr olds feel lonelier, less healthy than seniors over 70. ...
- US one of 2 nations with no paid leave for new moms, dads. Need national law?
- Neo-Nazis burn swastika after rally: support their right to march in public?
- How would you react if your partner proposed you have an open relationship?
- Will school shootings finally force politicians to pass aggressive gun ...