- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 1297
Time Magazine more than a year agoAs always, TIME's editors will choose the Person of the Year, but that doesn't mean readers shouldn't have their say. Cast your vote for the person you think most influenced the news this year for better or worse. Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 12, and the winner will be announced on Dec. 14. ... Read more
- Man buys $1300 of ice cream for dozens of strangers: does pure altruism ...
- Bill Maher sorry for dropping N-word. Can white comics use it in their jokes?
- NY Times asks: is an open marriage a happier marriage? What's your view?
- Child marriage legal in most US states, no min. age in 27. Should there be ...
- If a man secretly removes a condom during consensual sex, should it be a ...
- Should the fight vs. illegal drugs focus mainly on treatment or enforcement?