- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- How would you characterize the relationship between the United States & ...
- Venezuelan army defectors call on US to arm them. Should the US get involved?
- Trump discussed pulling out of NATO repeatedly: would you support such a ...
- WSJ oped: women in combat a mistake-lethality down, sexual tension up. Agree?
- New Russian supermissile: is US doing enough to keep its military ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?