- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- Trump Admin slashing refugee numbers, funding-may reach 0 in 2020. Right ...
- Trump largely ignoring Hong Kong protests: should the US actively support ...
- Would Russia and China be a match for the US & NATO in a conventional war?
- Trump pardons US soldiers convicted of war crimes. Do you support that?
- Bolton to Russian on Venezuela: 'this is our hemisphere'. Makes sense?
- War fears with Iran rise and fall: what do you think of Trump's Iran policy?