- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- Is the global standing of the US stronger / weaker than when Trump took ...
- All US cellphones to get 'Presidential Alert'. Should Trump have that power?
- Trump slaps sanctions on NATO partner Turkey: are the US & Turkey still ...
- Hiroshima anniversary: will nuclear weapons be used again in your lifetime?
- CNN op-ed: press like military, thank both for 'protecting our ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?