- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- 25 years since fall of Berlin Wall. Was the world safer during the Cold War?
- Trump Admin slashing refugee numbers, funding-may reach 0 in 2020. Right ...
- Trump largely ignoring Hong Kong protests: should the US actively support ...
- Would Russia and China be a match for the US & NATO in a conventional war?
- Trump pardons US soldiers convicted of war crimes. Do you support that?
- War fears with Iran rise and fall: what do you think of Trump's Iran policy?