- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- Putin wants mutual non-interference pledge for elections. Should US agree?
- Who emerged as the strongest world leader in 2017?
- CNN report on Libya slave trade shocks world. Can slavery ever be stamped ...
- Trump to troops on Thanksgiving-US 'really winning' since he took ...
- Congress considering limiting Trump's authority to launch nukes: should they?
- Trump backs Iranian protesters: should the US try to push for regime change?