- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- Dems say Trump must cancel Putin summit as Mueller indicts 12 Russians. ...
- Rocky start to NATO meet: will the Western alliance survive Trump's ...
- Trump bashes NATO, EU: is it time for US to reevaluate traditional alliances?
- Trump-Putin summit set for Helsinki in July: do you think they need to meet?
- Veteran's Day 2018: does the US do enough to honor, support its veterans?
- Do you expect that Iran will eventually acquire nuclear weapons?