- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- Congress considering limiting Trump's authority to launch nukes: should they?
- Trump ignores human rights in Philippines, China: should that be a US ...
- Chief of Staff John Kelly: General Robert E. Lee was an honorable man. Agree?
- Trump: immigrant crackdown, end to green card lottery after NY attack. Agree?
- Trump under fire for calls to fallen soldiers families: is the criticism ...
- Trump decertifies Iran nuke deal-tells Congress fix it or it's dead. Good ...