- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- Would Russia and China be a match for the US & NATO in a conventional war?
- Trump pardons US soldiers convicted of war crimes. Do you support that?
- Bolton to Russian on Venezuela: 'this is our hemisphere'. Makes sense?
- Which do you consider the greater threat: white supremacists or Islamic ...
- Trump calls Confederate leader Robert E. Lee a 'great general'. Do you agree?
- What do you expect from a war between a US coalition and the Iranians?