- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- Have Trump's policies made the US more or less respected internationally?
- Toronto van terror leaves 10 dead: why don't more Islamic attacks hit the US?
- Trump backs off new Russia sanctions over Syria chemical attack: more needed?
- Russia, China pull closer, send US message: united are they stronger than ...
- Russian diplomats expelled from 20 nations over UK spy poisoning: new Cold ...
- Do you expect that Iran will eventually acquire nuclear weapons?