- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- Trump nominee to head CIA ran secret torture site. Should she be confirmed?
- China's Xi to be pres. for life-is democracy the best choice for every ...
- Trump tells Pentagon to prepare for military parade on 4th of July: support?
- Putin wants mutual non-interference pledge for elections. Should US agree?
- Who emerged as the strongest world leader in 2017?
- Trump backs Iranian protesters: should the US try to push for regime change?