- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- US may pull out of UN Human Rights Council over bias against Israel. Good ...
- Trump manifesto-world is arena of rivals, interests not global ...
- Memorial Day 2017: Germany says 'Trump's actions have weakened the ...
- UK labor leader Corbyn: foreign wars lead to terror at home. Has a point?
- War seems here to stay: has war been a fundamental driver of human evolution?
- Iran extends voting as masses throng polls: do you consider Iran a democracy?