- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 16
Boston Globe more than a year agoThe Obama administration says it might leave no troops in Afghanistan after December 2014, an option that defies the Pentagon’s view that thousands of troops may be needed to contain al-Qaida and to strengthen Afghan forces. ‘‘We wouldn ... Read more
- FBI arrests armed 'citizen's' border guard. Should they be allowed to ...
- Brazil's president on Holocaust: 'forgive, but not forget.' Can it be ...
- Wikileaks' Assange finally pulled from embassy, arrested. Is he a criminal?
- Old foes, new approaches: can NATO survive without US leadership?
- How would you characterize the relationship between the United States & ...
- Trump reinstates Iran sanctions: should the US work to achieve regime change?