- Comments: 15 |
- Votes: 16
The Atlantic about 1M agoAt 10 a.m. on Wednesday, students at 3,000 schools and across every U.S. time zone were in, or will be in, a state of protest. They locked arms. They formed hearts across football fields. They prepared press packets for journalists.They were participating in a nationwide walkout-17 minutes long, to commemorate the 17 victims of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, exactly one month ago. ... Read more
Results in this view: Y-stay Committed 33% - Convince Me 33% - N-will Move On 22% - N-being Ignored 11%
- Outrage as 2nd graders perform in blackface for Black History Week: ever OK?
- Utah's new 'free-range parenting' law let parents leave kids on their own. ...
- Spanking banned in 52 countries - but not in US. Is corporal punishment ...
- Parents, students back teacher who fed live puppy to snapping turtle: fire ...
- School head fired for not disclosing friendship with pedophile: is that fair?
- How would you react if your partner proposed you have an open relationship?