- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 77
The New York Times more than a year agoSINCE 1900, the life expectancy of Americans has jumped to just shy of 80 from 47 years. This surge comes mostly from improved hygiene and nutrition, but also from new discoveries and interventions: everything from antibiotics and heart bypass surgery to ... Read more
- Trump admin fighting policies promoting breastfeeding: should it be ...
- Would you donate a vital organ to save a stranger's life if you were a match?
- International Yoga Day: is yoga good for your health?
- Pope says abortion for birth defects is like Nazi eugenics: fair comparison?
- Calls for better antidepressant drugs as suicides spike: is that what's ...
- Starbucks latest chain to ban plastic straws as movement grows: support them?