- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 77
The New York Times more than a year agoSINCE 1900, the life expectancy of Americans has jumped to just shy of 80 from 47 years. This surge comes mostly from improved hygiene and nutrition, but also from new discoveries and interventions: everything from antibiotics and heart bypass surgery to ... Read more
- Florida declares porn public health risk: destroys millions of lives. Agree?
- Exercise pill offers gain without pain: would you take instead of working ...
- VP Pence: abortions in the US could become illegal 'in our time.' Agree?
- Psychedelic drugs seen as promising anti-depression treatment. Would you try?
- Should drug companies be punished for role in creating the opioid epidemic?
- Should we try saving all endangered species or be selective about who we ...