- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 77
The New York Times more than a year agoSINCE 1900, the life expectancy of Americans has jumped to just shy of 80 from 47 years. This surge comes mostly from improved hygiene and nutrition, but also from new discoveries and interventions: everything from antibiotics and heart bypass surgery to ... Read more
- Do you support medical experiments on animals to seek cures for human ...
- Is driving under the influence of marijuana as bad as driving while drinking?
- More Americans smoking cannabis daily: do you think marijuana is addictive?
- San Francisco to set up safe injection sites for drug users. Good idea?
- FDA taking action to stem youth e-cig epidemic: may ban flavors. Good idea?
- Killing of man-eating tiger sparks backlash: should tigers who kill be ...