- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 77
The New York Times more than a year agoSINCE 1900, the life expectancy of Americans has jumped to just shy of 80 from 47 years. This surge comes mostly from improved hygiene and nutrition, but also from new discoveries and interventions: everything from antibiotics and heart bypass surgery to ... Read more
- Do you believe healing crystals can improve your physical or mental health?
- Trump uses executive order to ax part of Obamacare-should he wait for ...
- Trump axes Obama birth control rules-do women have right to free birth ...
- GOP House bans abortions after 20 weeks-should late-term abortions be ...
- McCain puts Obamacare repeal in doubt, insists on bipartisan process. Agree?
- Trump admin ends ban on elephant hunting/trophies: helps conservation. Agree?