- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 77
The New York Times more than a year agoSINCE 1900, the life expectancy of Americans has jumped to just shy of 80 from 47 years. This surge comes mostly from improved hygiene and nutrition, but also from new discoveries and interventions: everything from antibiotics and heart bypass surgery to ... Read more
- Sperm counts in Western men down more than half over past 40 years. Why?
- High hopes for gene therapy cancer cure: when will most cancers be curable?
- Growing support for bipartisan health care plan. Is that the approach you ...
- Are drug companies to blame for the US epidemic of opioid addictions, deaths?
- Charlie Gard's parents accept end, fight to have him die at home-grant ...
- Trump team plans to shrink national monuments, open to hunting/fishing. ...