- Comments: 1 |
- Votes: 68
Reuters more than a year agoQatar on Tuesday launched a $254 million plan to rebuild and modernize Gaza, the biggest injection of reconstruction aid for the Palestinian enclave since it was devastated in an Israeli military offensive nearly four years ago. ... Read more
Results in this view: Yes 100% - Convince Me 0% - No 0%
- Fayyad resigns again: What would you expect from the next Palestinian ...
- Fatah & Hamas in unity talks - should Israel and US oppose this?
- Could a Palestinian confederation with Jordan lead to peace?
- World backs Palestine at UN - what does this mean?
- Arafat exhumed amidst accusations - can political assassinations ever be ...
- Is boycotting Israel over the occupation anti-semitic or legitimate protest?