- Comments: 12 |
- Votes: 16
Yahoo News about 1M agoThree years ago, at a conference on transatlantic issues, the subject of artificial intelligence appeared on the agenda. I was on the verge of skipping that session-it lay outside my usual concerns-but the beginning of the presentation held me in my seat. ... Read more
Results in this view: Opportunity 50% - Convince Me 50% - Threat 0%
- Facebook falls to fourth among teens: can they maintain overall dominance?
- Should Facebook continue policing itself or should the government get ...
- Do you think you're addicted to your smartphone?
- Advanced robots may get 'electronic person' legal status in EU. Good idea?
- Trump wants US 'dominance in space', tells army to create 'Space Force'. ...
- What do you think of panspermia - the idea that life on Earth came from ...