- Comments: 7 |
- Votes: 11
USA Today about 1M agoYoung people are far more likely than senior citizens to report being lonely and in poor health, a surprising survey of 20,000 Americans released Tuesday shows. The overall national loneliness score was alarmingly high at 44 on a 20-to-80 scale, but the prevalence of social isolation among those ages 18 to 22 raises even more concern. The younger people, part of Generation Z, had loneliness scores of about 48 compared with nearly 39 for those 72 and older. ... Read more
Results in this view: Social Media 50% - Stress/pressure 25% - Too Coddled 0% - Other 25%
- Father's Day 2018: is a father's parenting role secondary to the mother's?
- Giuliani: 'I don't respect a porn star like I respect a career women': agree?
- Miss America drops swimsuit competition, won't judge physical beauty. Like?
- #Livingwhileblack: do you think there's systematic, pervasive racism in the ...
- Starbucks shuts for a day for diversity training after race incident-good ...
- Convicted child molester ace baseball pitcher goes undrafted-deserves a ...