- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 49
MSNBC more than a year agoAfter issuing a decree making himself more powerful than the courts, Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi has sparked a wave of anger – some of which is directed toward the United States. NBC's Richard Engel reports. ... Read more
- Egypt frees Mubarak: would the country be better off if he'd stayed in power?
- Arab liberals decry claim that region is not ready for democracy. Is that ...
- Egyptians ignoring elections: is democracy the best system for every country?
- Egypt: Morsi, other Islamic leaders get death. Should sentences be carried ...
- 16 dead in clashes on 4th anniversary of Egyptian protests. Better off now?
- Pompeo trashes Obama's foreign policies in Cairo: did he fail in the Mideast?