- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 53
Christian Science Monitor more than a year agoA Maine court will consider whether a prostitution 'list of shame' is a punishment too Puritanical even for New England, where the fallout may include schoolyard teasing and public shaming. ... Read more
- AG Sessions plans fed crackdown on marijuana to cut violent crime. Makes ...
- Police shaming suspects with FB posts of their arrests, mugshots. Is that OK?
- Dubai launches robo-police cars. Would you prefer Robocops over human police?
- Should the fight vs. illegal drugs focus mainly on treatment or enforcement?
- Cosby's wife slams prosecutors, media after mistrial: was he unfairly ...
- Study: Americans having less sex than 20 years ago. Why do you think that is?