- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 53
Christian Science Monitor more than a year agoA Maine court will consider whether a prostitution 'list of shame' is a punishment too Puritanical even for New England, where the fallout may include schoolyard teasing and public shaming. ... Read more
- Federal law prohibits marijuana smokers (medical also) from owning guns. ...
- NY state wants to take guns away from domestic offenders. Agree?
- GOP pushes 'good guys with guns', wants to OK concealed carry across US. ...
- Charles Manson dead: can society avoid turning mass murderers into celebs?
- Texas driver sought by police for 'f*** you Trump' sticker. Violated any ...
- Are you a racist if you want the United States to remain predominantly white?