- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 33
CBS News more than a year agoWhite House officials say the responsibility to deescalate the conflict between Hamas and Israel belongs to Hamas. And, as Nancy Cordes reports, they've reached out to allies, like Turkey, asking them to send that message to Hamas as well. In Thailand, M ... Read more
- Police recommend charging Israeli PM Netanyahu with bribery: needs to resign?
- Trump: I've taken Jerusalem off the table-Palestinians furious. Can he do ...
- Trump: Jerusalem is Israel's capital. PLO: this kills 2-state solution. ...
- Should Trump recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, move US embassy there?
- Kushner, Trump's Mideast peace envoy says there may be no solution. Agree?
- Holocaust Memorial Day: Trump White House statement omits mention of Jews. ...