- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 33
CBS News more than a year agoWhite House officials say the responsibility to deescalate the conflict between Hamas and Israel belongs to Hamas. And, as Nancy Cordes reports, they've reached out to allies, like Turkey, asking them to send that message to Hamas as well. In Thailand, M ... Read more
- Trump admin reverses US policy on Israeli settlements: not illegal. Agree?
- Israel bars Muslim congresswomen's trip after Trump tweets 'weak to allow'. ...
- Is boycotting Israel over the occupation anti-semitic or legitimate protest?
- Bernie Sanders says Israel is run by 'racist' government. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu: Israel nation state of Jews only, not state of all its citizens. ...
- Antisemitic attacks spike in US, Europe: Jews safer in Israel or the ...