- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 33
CBS News more than a year agoWhite House officials say the responsibility to deescalate the conflict between Hamas and Israel belongs to Hamas. And, as Nancy Cordes reports, they've reached out to allies, like Turkey, asking them to send that message to Hamas as well. In Thailand, M ... Read more
- Trump: Jerusalem is Israel's capital. PLO: this kills 2-state solution. ...
- Should Trump recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, move US embassy there?
- Kushner, Trump's Mideast peace envoy says there may be no solution. Agree?
- Israel warned by Arabs over security at Al Aqsa. OK to install metal ...
- Hamas OKs '67 borders, calls on Trump for bold action on peace. Can he do it?
- Holocaust Memorial Day: Trump White House statement omits mention of Jews. ...