- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 33
CBS News more than a year agoWhite House officials say the responsibility to deescalate the conflict between Hamas and Israel belongs to Hamas. And, as Nancy Cordes reports, they've reached out to allies, like Turkey, asking them to send that message to Hamas as well. In Thailand, M ... Read more
- Israel warned by Arabs over security at Al Aqsa. OK to install metal ...
- Hamas OKs '67 borders, calls on Trump for bold action on peace. Can he do it?
- Trump on Israel: not committed to 2-state solution. Time to try other ...
- Israel to legalize settlements on Palestinian land, compensate owners. Fair?
- Arabs protest as Trump set to move US embassy to Jerusalem. Should he do it?
- Holocaust Memorial Day: Trump White House statement omits mention of Jews. ...