- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 305
Christian Science Monitor more than a year agoThe roots of "World Hijab Day" were planted on this day in 2002, marking the day that France banned the wearing of the headscarf in schools. Ten years later, the presence of the veil in public life remains a lighting rod issue, from Europe to the Middle East to Asia. ... Read more
- Is Pope Francis trying to end child abuse crisis or helping in the coverup?
- Trump admin to back health workers who refuse care on religious grounds. ...
- Proposal: priests must turn in sex abuse reported in confession booth. Agree?
- Family told to remove 'Jesus' sign after neighbor says it's offensive. Fair?
- Do you believe in an afterlife of any kind or do we fade to nothingness?
- 17 dead in new school shooting: what must be done to prevent the next ...