- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 305
Christian Science Monitor more than a year agoThe roots of "World Hijab Day" were planted on this day in 2002, marking the day that France banned the wearing of the headscarf in schools. Ten years later, the presence of the veil in public life remains a lighting rod issue, from Europe to the Middle East to Asia. ... Read more
- Church cancels school's 'Catholic' status after it won't fire gay ...
- Satanic Temple recognized by IRS as 'official house of worship'. Makes sense?
- Steep decline in religion in US since 1999: is that bad for society?
- Couple catches 'poltergeist' on nannycam. Do you believe in ghosts?
- Sex abuse survivors push Church for zero tolerance policy towards priests. ...
- Teen Vogue slammed for column touting sex work as legitimate career choice. ...