- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 305
Christian Science Monitor more than a year agoThe roots of "World Hijab Day" were planted on this day in 2002, marking the day that France banned the wearing of the headscarf in schools. Ten years later, the presence of the veil in public life remains a lighting rod issue, from Europe to the Middle East to Asia. ... Read more
- Pompeo: US to lead intl. agency to fight for religious freedom. Like the ...
- Amid abuse scandals, Vatican rejects calls to break Confession secrecy. ...
- Church cancels school's 'Catholic' status after it won't fire gay ...
- Satanic Temple recognized by IRS as 'official house of worship'. Makes sense?
- Steep decline in religion in US since 1999: is that bad for society?
- Are dating apps the best way to find a new relationship?