- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 305
Christian Science Monitor more than a year agoThe roots of "World Hijab Day" were planted on this day in 2002, marking the day that France banned the wearing of the headscarf in schools. Ten years later, the presence of the veil in public life remains a lighting rod issue, from Europe to the Middle East to Asia. ... Read more
- Santa Claus: important Christian tradition or part of its commercialization?
- School principal bans Christmas decorations, faces parents fury. Critics ...
- Exorcisms make comeback in US: do you think people can be possessed by ...
- Stephen Hawking's final book called 'There Is No God'. Do you agree with him?
- Do you think the Catholic Church should pay reparations to sex abuse victims?
- Divorce, marriage rates both fall: when should you end an unhappy marriage?