- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 305
Christian Science Monitor more than a year agoThe roots of "World Hijab Day" were planted on this day in 2002, marking the day that France banned the wearing of the headscarf in schools. Ten years later, the presence of the veil in public life remains a lighting rod issue, from Europe to the Middle East to Asia. ... Read more
- 'Missing link' of human evolution found. Can evolution & Christianity ...
- Trump takes flak for asking 7-yr-old 'do you still believe in Santa'. ...
- More families go for 'no gift' Xmas. Is gift-giving important to the holiday?
- Priest tells mourners boy won't go to heaven due to suicide. Is suicide a ...
- Santa Claus: important Christian tradition or part of its commercialization?
- Fallon, Kimmel, others slammed for past blackface skits: OK to use in comedy?