- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 305
Christian Science Monitor more than a year agoThe roots of "World Hijab Day" were planted on this day in 2002, marking the day that France banned the wearing of the headscarf in schools. Ten years later, the presence of the veil in public life remains a lighting rod issue, from Europe to the Middle East to Asia. ... Read more
- Church suspends 'rapping priest': rap music not allowed in preaching. Agree?
- Jeff Sessions uses Bible to justify separating families: would Jesus agree?
- New Denmark law banning all veils targets Muslim burqas, niqabs. Good idea?
- Valedictorian told he must remove references to Christ from speech: right ...
- French propose removing calls to violence from Quran-can a Holy Book be ...
- Study: having a working mom benefits both boys & girls later in life. Agree?