- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 305
Christian Science Monitor more than a year agoThe roots of "World Hijab Day" were planted on this day in 2002, marking the day that France banned the wearing of the headscarf in schools. Ten years later, the presence of the veil in public life remains a lighting rod issue, from Europe to the Middle East to Asia. ... Read more
- Catholic Church rejects calls to report child abuse confessions. Is that OK?
- Archbishop calls on Pope to resign, says he knew of abuse. Agree?
- Vatican 'shame' over abuse of 1000 PA kids by 300 priests-will anything ...
- Pope Francis declares war on death penalty: unacceptable in all cases. Agree?
- Church suspends 'rapping priest': rap music not allowed in preaching. Agree?
- Study finds 2017 most miserable year globally since 2005. Surprised?