- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 305
Christian Science Monitor more than a year agoThe roots of "World Hijab Day" were planted on this day in 2002, marking the day that France banned the wearing of the headscarf in schools. Ten years later, the presence of the veil in public life remains a lighting rod issue, from Europe to the Middle East to Asia. ... Read more
- Shroud of Turin as controversial as ever: do you believe it could be real?
- Pope opens meeting that could green light some married priests. Should they?
- Do you think that most or all of the events in the Bible occurred as ...
- Facing priest shortage, Catholic Church considers dropping celibacy-right ...
- Pompeo: US to lead intl. agency to fight for religious freedom. Like the ...
- 2019 draws to a close: was it a good year for the world?