- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 48
Israel Threatens Palestine with ‘Unilateral Actions’ – Defense Minister
RIA Novosti more than a year agoTEL-AVIV, May 30 (RIA Novosti) – Israel may take up "unilateral actions" against Palestine if the Palestinian-Israeli peace talks do not move ahead, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said on Wednesday, prompting speculations that Israel may unilaterall ... Read more
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu faces 3rd indictment: at what point should accused leaders step ...
- Israel's nationality law declares it national home only of Jewish people. OK?
- Kushner says Trump's Mideast peace plan almost ready. Can they close the ...
- Israel denies it used excessive force as 60 Gaza protesters die. ...
- Israel asks US to recognize annexation of Golan Heights taken from ...