- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 48
Israel Threatens Palestine with ‘Unilateral Actions’ – Defense Minister
RIA Novosti more than a year agoTEL-AVIV, May 30 (RIA Novosti) – Israel may take up "unilateral actions" against Palestine if the Palestinian-Israeli peace talks do not move ahead, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said on Wednesday, prompting speculations that Israel may unilaterall ... Read more
- Is boycotting Israel over the occupation anti-semitic or legitimate protest?
- Bernie Sanders says Israel is run by 'racist' government. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu: Israel nation state of Jews only, not state of all its citizens. ...
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu faces 3rd indictment: at what point should accused leaders step ...
- Antisemitic attacks spike in US, Europe: Jews safer in Israel or the ...