- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 15
The New York Times more than a year agoIn the broad sense, surely not, if only because of demography: the Japanese combine a low birth rate with a deep cultural aversion to immigration, so the future role of Japan will be severely constrained by a shortage of Japanese. But something very odd ... Read more
- No women among 100 highest paid athletes: is that justifiable?
- Trump pushes for Russia to be readmitted to G-7 meetings of top nations. ...
- Allies furious as Trump slaps tariffs on products from EU/Mex/Canada. ...
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?
- Far East gives Trump royal treatment: how is he performing on his Asian tour?
- 'Universal basic income'-should government guarantee everyone a minimum ...