- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 15
The New York Times more than a year agoIn the broad sense, surely not, if only because of demography: the Japanese combine a low birth rate with a deep cultural aversion to immigration, so the future role of Japan will be severely constrained by a shortage of Japanese. But something very odd ... Read more
- Bitcoin surges to $10,000: what do you think of the booming cryptocurrency?
- Far East gives Trump royal treatment: how is he performing on his Asian tour?
- Woman gets paid time off to care for her dogs-'they're my family'. Makes ...
- Bitcoin under pressure: does the global cryptocurrency have a long term ...
- Spain killing off the siesta: is long lunch a productivity killer or good ...
- Dreamers in limbo as Senate rejects all deals: what should happen to them?