- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 15
The New York Times more than a year agoIn the broad sense, surely not, if only because of demography: the Japanese combine a low birth rate with a deep cultural aversion to immigration, so the future role of Japan will be severely constrained by a shortage of Japanese. But something very odd ... Read more
- Intl. Women's Day: are women around the world better off than 10 years ago?
- World's 8 richest people have as much as poorest half. What do you think?
- France gives workers 'right to disconnect': no mails, calls after hours. ...
- Trump commits to leaving TPP (Pacific trade pact). Right move or gift to ...
- IMF warns world to bring record $152 trillion debt under control. Top ...
- Trump says he wouldn't want a poor person running the economy. Agree?