- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoIt is wholly inappropriate that the EU should be announcing a strengthening of economic ties with Israel at a time when that country is expanding its illegal settlements in the West Bank and carrying out evictions and demolitions of Palestinian property (EU move to upgrade relations with Israel, 23 July). ... Read more
- Trump unveils Mideast peace plan, calls it best chance ever for region. ...
- Trump admin reverses US policy on Israeli settlements: not illegal. Agree?
- Israel bars Muslim congresswomen's trip after Trump tweets 'weak to allow'. ...
- Is boycotting Israel over the occupation anti-semitic or legitimate protest?
- Bernie Sanders says Israel is run by 'racist' government. Do you agree?
- Antisemitic attacks spike in US, Europe: Jews safer in Israel or the ...