- Comments: 0 |
- Votes: 42
Guardian Unlimited more than a year agoIt is wholly inappropriate that the EU should be announcing a strengthening of economic ties with Israel at a time when that country is expanding its illegal settlements in the West Bank and carrying out evictions and demolitions of Palestinian property (EU move to upgrade relations with Israel, 23 July). ... Read more
- Is boycotting Israel over the occupation anti-semitic or legitimate protest?
- Bernie Sanders says Israel is run by 'racist' government. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu: Israel nation state of Jews only, not state of all its citizens. ...
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as capital of Israel. Do you agree?
- Netanyahu faces 3rd indictment: at what point should accused leaders step ...
- Antisemitic attacks spike in US, Europe: Jews safer in Israel or the ...