- Comments: 52 |
- Votes: 7
TechCrunch about 1M agoAfter indicating that it was exploring its options for fighting the potentially deadly rise of anti-vaccination content on its platform last month, Facebook is making a plan of attack. Facebook's strategy in the effort is to both minimize the spread of vaccination misinformation and to point users away from inaccurate anti-vaccination propaganda and toward "authoritative information" i.e. info corroborated by the health and scientific establishment. ... Read more
Results in this view: Good Policy 67% - Convince Me 11% - Worrying/censor 22%
- Ohio governor signs bill banning abortions when fetal heartbeat detected. OK?
- Chinese scientists implant human genes in monkey brains, make them smarter. ...
- NY county bans unvaccinated kids from public places after measles outbreak. ...
- Male birth control pill under development: will most men take it if safe?
- USDA: $22M on research that included kitten cannibalism. Can that be ...
- Woman arrested for throwing 7 puppies in trash. Should she go to jail for ...