- Comments: 16 |
- Votes: 17
Salon about 1M agoAlicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opal Tometi founded #BlackLivesMatter after George Zimmerman's acquittal for the killing of Trayvon Martin back in 2013. Since then, the movement has gone beyond viral, changing the dynamic of contemporary politics, evolving the conversation around race in America and inspiring generations of activist like Darnell Moore. ... Read more
Results in this view: Good-provoked 44% - Convince Me 22% - Irrelevant-faded 11% - Bad-divided 22%
- Relationship facts vs. myths: is monogamy easier for women?
- Colin Kaepernick receives one of Harvard's highest honors. Do you respect ...
- Melania Trump to sexual assault victims: don't report without evidence. ...
- 80% of Americans agree that 'political correctness is a problem' in US. Do ...
- Who do you tend to believe when someone famous/powerful is accused of rape?
- Cosby gets 3-10 yrs in jail, branded 'violent sexual predator.' Justice ...